Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wireless Motion Sensor Light - 10 Super-Bright LED

Wireless Motion Sensor Light - 10 Super-Bright LED
Price : $8.02
You Save : $6.93 (46%)

Product Description


Immediately add motion-activated light for safety and security - indoors or outInfrared technology senses each movement and heat for fewer false activations daylight-off functionCompact (3 in. x three in.) and lightweight (four.3 oz) lets you install virtually anyplace quick-mounting slot ten super-vibrant LED cast pure white light, last for 100,000 hours, sip battery powerWire-absolutely free installation, operates for months on three AA batteries (not included) lead-free of charge RoHS-qualityEffective tool for both safety and security the sudden activation startles unwanted visitors but also provides secure entrance and space lighting for your loved ones and guests. We were really impressed with the overall performance of this device in our tests. The sensor is really sensitive, very speedy to light and we skilled no false activations. An remarkable way to add automatic light to dark closets and cabinets makes a awesome night light for safer navigation with out making constant light - especially useful during power outages. Useful range ten-15' front, 15-20' side-to-side, 30-second auto-off white finish matches any décor. Outdoor installation must only be performed exactly where unit will be protected from direct exposure to components. Also has continual-on setting when necessary. three in. x 3 in. x 1-three/eight in. four.3 oz with 3 AA batteries installed (batteries not included).
Wireless Motion Sensor Light - 10 Super-Bright LED

Consumer Evaluations


I purchased two of these (a much better deal, and at this writing the similar two sellers supply the two-fer: ten LED Wireless Motion Sensor Light two Pack Easy to Install). Whilst not precisely as described, they get the job accomplished (or at least have so far).
Pluses: brilliant light from the 10 LEDs, low drain on batteries, no wiring required.
Minuses: in my experience, the sensor range is substantially much less than the description states (I figure three to four feet) seem to be cheaply produced (in China, if that matters to you) the 3-position switch (off/continuous-on/motion-sense) appears low-priced and is positioned such that it is hard to move, which could possibly or may well not be an issue for you (if you are leaving it permanently set to sense motion, it will not matter) in 1 of my two units, the three-position switch was wired backward relative to the labeling, an indication of poor top quality control as other reviewers have noted, (1) there is no "daylight off" function (except to move the three-position switch to off, which is a nuisance), and (2) there doesn't appear to be any heat sensing.
All in all, not a obtain I am sorry I produced. For my use, they're adequate. For some, the negatives may very well outweigh the very good price tag.

I order 3 of these, they where a lot more affordable than hiring an electrician for the dark areas in my old house. I am blown away by the light this tiny box throws off. I place on 1 my front porch, to light up the screen and front door for my daughter at night - lights up the Entire porch. I place one particular on the top rated step of a fairly dark and steep basement stairway - I can see all the way down the stairs. I place the final one particular in my sons closet - now I can see that it needs to be cleaned! They are incredibly sensitive to motion, and have a high pick up range. I would guess it to be at least 4 to 5 feet - and 180 degrees at that! It will remain on for as extended as it senses motion, and then shuts down about thirty seconds just after you leave the region (saving the battery life). It is not adjustable, mounts flat to the wall (or exactly where ever you are placing it)with one particular small screw. The design in the back allows you to take it off the screw when ever you require it to be portable. I took one to the chicken coop - light up a big location as I was walking in the yard and illuminated the entire chicken home. I am so impressed, I am getting three extra. Will be awesome for the garage, the hallway, and the upstairs staircase. I can just visualize how handy they will be throughout a power-outage (I live in the North East - we get a lot of those). I know they have replaced my flashlight, rather than a single beam...they give of a 180 degree, half circle of Bright, Vivid light. I love them! 1 warning - do NOT touch the smaller plastic casing over the motion sensor - it will pop proper off. Not a big deal, I unscrewed the unit and glued it back into spot. My 3 year old believed it was an on and off button - not so. The controls are in the back. You have 3 choices, On, Off, and Auto. Tends to make it handy to be able to have a selection!
Wireless Motion Sensor Light - 10 Super-Bright LED

Related Product


AAS 100 Wireless Home Security Alarm Kit Pet Immune DIY (R)
Posey Wander Alarm

No comments:

Post a Comment